Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting calls for participants for European Solidarity Corps (ESC) long-term volunteering project which means Solidarity Actions for Kids in Bucharest, Romania.
DATES: ASAP – 12 months.
The aim of the project is to foster inclusion and solidarity values, to introduce the sense of community through non-formal education and to support art in the local and rural context.
We operate with two target groups:
- With children in hospitals and social centres;
- With kids and youngsters from 3 to 18+ years old with few opportunities and little knowledge about cultural diversity.
- To develop and implement the clinical animation sessions in hospitals and social centers;
- Organizing introductory workshops for fellow volunteers about clinic animation;
- With visual materials, articles, films, photos, for Facebook, annual magazine, Youtube channel, Instagram, and blog;
- Plan and organize the events to promote ESC in general and volunteering in particular both in physical and online format;
- Support in organizing and promotion of annual social and fundraising campaigns of the organization;
- Artistic events (music, dance, theater) to promote a solidarity behavior among the young generation;
18-30 years old
All the volunteers are provided with shared flats. Every volunteer will receive food (€150 monthly) and pocket money (€90 monthly) , health insurance. All the travel costs will be covered, to a max of €275,00. A Basic Romanian Language course will be provided
How to apply for the project:
To apply for the project, candidates have to send their CV & MOTIVATION LETTER to email@example.com.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!