Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called ” RUR’ACT II” which will take place from the 8th until the 18th of June 2024 in Munebrega (Saragossa), Spain.
About the project:
We are observing some problems in villages and rural areas, such as the desertification of young people and the lack of attractiveness for them on a social, cultural, sporting or leisure level. There is a real need to rethink the social and economic life of these areas and both local associations and public authorities are aware of the challenge and the importance of investing resources and energy in this. One of the keys to this change is the youth.
From our local associations, we intend, through this project, to provide a group of young people from the RURAL areas, important keys. We aim to EMPOWER themselves and ENCOURAGE them to be part of the change through their ACTIVE participation and CREATIVE iniciatives and SOCIAL expression. Thus, this project encourages young people to get involved in their community and be aware of their potential impact on it. Young participants will organize a local FESTIVAL as an example of social, cultural and creative expression.
The exchange will be based on horizontal self- training, debates, practical workshops, activities and self discovering. It will count on the contribution of the partner entities and the participants. Therefore participants will have an active role, contributing with their own knowledge and experience. Every country group will prepare a cultural and creative/artistic activity to share with the other participants.
Aim of the project:
To support the participation of youths from rural areas, planning to carry out rural projects and initiatives to get involved in local activities.
Objectives of the project:
- To provide young people in rural areas with sustainable tools to develop personal, social and professional initiatives in their locality.
- To encourage them to develop local cultural and recreational events in their villages to promote social transformation and youth participation.
- To improve their creativity and experience different forms of artistic expression.
- Creative reflections and sharing : From “Why dynamization is important and how to act?” to your “ideal Festival”
- Dynamic sessions and activities: Get in touch/develop your creativity; Workshops by groups to set up the festival (communication, logistic, organization, activities and workshop…), Workshop with the school; Design your own local project with your group country
- Chalk and talk: Presentation and sharing with some local organizations involve in rural project and youth
- FERIA! Co-create and live this rural FESTIVAL in Munebrega!
- Enjoy the beautiful local national Park of Monasterio de Piedra … And much more!
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 EUR. There are 4 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant. Participants age should be from 18 to 30 years old. Countries involved Estonia, Italy, Spain, Norway and Bulgaria.
All interested people should fill out the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!