Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Mirror Mirror” which will take place from the 15th until the 22nd of January 2024 in Cerralba, Pizarra, Spain
A training course about feminism and social media. During 6 days, participants from 7 countries will work together to learn how to detect roles and stereotypes in social media and work with youngsters to achieve gender equality.
- Learn how to detect gender roles and stereotypes in the world of social media;
- Know tools that help us work on gender equality with young people using social networks;
- Use social network and its format as tool for social transformation in pursuit of gender equality;
- Learn how to fight against hate speeches from our position;
- Strengthen the critical spirit of youth as an essential element in personal and social development, promoting individual initiative and collective struggle.
The participants could be students, teachers, youth workers, association workers, or any active person in youth field, or interested in the topic. Also young people willing to share their experiences to learn from others and to grow personally and professionally.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 530 EUR. Participants must be over 21 years old. There are 3 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All interested people should fill out the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!