Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Let’s Cook Something” which will take place from the 19th until the 28th of February 2024 in Rajcza, Poland.
“Let’s Cook Something” is youth exchange project for young people with fewer opportunities that are aiming at enhancing their employability and well- being, using cooking as the main tool.
- To enhance the professional life – oriented skills of the youngsters through cooking activities, with a focus on teamwork, communication, planning, and organizing;
- To increase the sense of initiative;
- To enhance self-esteem and self-confidence;
- To increase the well-being of the youngsters by living and working in an international setting, preparing and consuming healthy foods ;
- To let the youngsters learn about different food industries and farms in Beskid Żywiecki region and raise awareness in the local community of Erasmus+ opportunities;
- To provide the opportunity to the youngsters in creating and disseminating several products in order to spread the project results and outcomes, this includes a food festival, a cook book, videos/photos shared on social media, online promotion from our partners, and a local event in their community;
- To connect with their local community by sharing the outcomes of the project, their experiences, and learnings with the locals.
- between the ages of 14 and 18 with at least basic English language, no age limit for group leader
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food, and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 EUR. There are 5 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All interested people should fill out the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!