Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Walk on the wild side” which will take place from the 11th until the 20th of September 2023 in Recoaro Terme, Italy.
Youth Exchange about outdoor activities and sustainability with a special focus on promoting sport and outdoor activities as a means to achieve a healthy lifestyle, but also to reconnect with nature.
“A walk on the wild side” is about going out of our comfort zone, experiencing outdoor sports and activities, and reconnecting to the environment. With this project, we would like to take participants outdoors, promoting the importance of exploring nature, demonstrating that spending time and learning outdoors is a great way to keep fit both mentally and physically.
– To encourage young people to focus on their physical and mental health and to consider the benefits of time spent in nature.
– To use hiking, sport and outdoor activities as a tool to increase the participation of young Europeans in physical activity, in particular those with fewer opportunities
– To share tools and practices with young people on how to plan a day outdoors.
– To raise awareness of and encourage young people to practice ecological outdoor activities and assume sustainable lifestyles.
- young people preferably 16-20 y.o. and 1 youth leader (preferably older than 23 yo and no upper age limits),
- young people who are interested in the topic, motivated, with a proactive attitude,
- good level of English is not required (BUT it is desirable that the leader has a good level of English).
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food, and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants. There are 6 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All interested people should fill out the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!