Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “SHuCeDe – Social HUman CEntered DEsign” which will take place from 5th until 14th September 2023 in Naples, Italy.
Design Thinking is an iterative process in which we seek to understand the user, challenge assumptions, and redefine problems in an attempt to identify alternative strategies and solutions that might not be instantly apparent with our initial level of understanding. At the same time, Design Thinking provides a solution-based approach to solving problems. It is a way of thinking and working as well as a collection of hands-on methods.
With the aim to train youth workers/activists/volunteers about social design in general, SHuCeDe is based on the coaching methodology developed by the University of Bologna and it will consist in the practical application of the methodology. Participants will be divided in groups and they will select a social challenge, then with a coaching approach they will go through the different stages of design thinking till they create a final solution, ready to be implemented.
- to train participants about social projects design;
- to educate youth workers about the tool of design thinking as a tool for social design;
- to improve social projects impact and to modernize youth work in general introducing the tool of design thinking;
- to improve both youth workers’ soft skills and ICT skills by engaging them in digital activities through the use of digital content and digital tools for social design.
- Communicative level of English (B2);
- Age between 22yo and 45yo;
- Willing to apply design thinking to social projects;
- Motivation to take an active part in all workshops during the activity and be interested in the topic;
- Willing to promote the project during all phases via social media;
- At least one year of active youth working/volunteering.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 EUR. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All interested people should fill out the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!