Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Seminar: Professional Development Activity called “BRAVE II: Breaking Gender Barriers Through Youth Work” which will take place from 15th until 23rd August 2023 in Cologne, Germany.
The project “Breaking Gender Barriers Through Youth Work” aims at:
- Raising awareness of Youth Workers/leaders in recognising various gender perspectives across the EU.
- Assisting Youth in developing skills to initiative self motivated projects at local/international level under the Erasmus+ program.
- Tackling various gender biases. Devising solutions that could be applied in daily lives and across organisations in order to reduce and eventually eradicate gender bias.
- Initiating the participants with the following skills:
– Tackling gender issues.
– Analysing cultural traditions.
– Understanding the role of people belonging to various genders and their perspectives across EU societies.
Breaking Gender Barriers Through Youth Work is a long term project that is initiated by a consortium of youth organisations and is led by Life Learning Development e.V.
The participants will engage in a series of workshop and activities that would help them:
1. Polish leadership skills.
3. Self Awareness.
And will develop their knowledge on the following topics while reflecting on behavioural patterns:
1. Gender mainstreaming.
2. Gender discrimination.
3. Gender-based violence and feminism.
4. Gender-sensitive approaches in youth work.
5. Social, cultural and personal development.
The participants should belong to the age group of 18 – 25 years of age. These individuals should be working with or interested in the following topics:
- Gender Equality and Mainstreaming;
- Women Empowerment;
- LGBTQ+ rights.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 EUR. There are 5 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 21st June 2023
APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.gle/gYZAfMawsqxrdTCt5
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!