Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Model European Union (MEU) which will take place from 6th until 9th July 2023 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Model European Union (MEU) Sofia 2023 is an educational simulation of the legislative process of the European Union (EU). The project has three main goals:
- to strengthen the European values and democracy;
- to build a platform for educational international youth exchange;
- to promote Bulgaria and the region to achieve better intercultural understanding within the European Union.
Taking place on 6-9 July 2023, this year’s Conference will debate the following legislative proposals:
- Media Freedom Act Regulation
- Anti-Human Trafficking Directive.
And will have the chance to choose from the following roles for the simulation:
- Member of the European Parliament (MEP)
- Minister in the Council of the EU (Council)
To introduce the participants to the projects and topics, online Preparatory Workshops will take place on 24-25 June 2023. The activities include expert panel discussions on the topics.
- 16 to 30 years;
- B2 level of English mininum;
- high motivation;
- we welcome persons from diverse educational, socio-economical and cultural background and encourage gender equality.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 EUR. There are 2 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.gle/gYZAfMawsqxrdTCt5
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!