Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Be yourself!” which will take place from 11th until 21st September 2023 in Bretagne (Sables d’Or les Pins), France.
To empower youth workers to use theater based activities and to provide them helpful tools which will be useful in their youth work and practice as well as improve their mental health through theater (neutral mask) and body movement. Consciously, remove the blockages that prevent them from functioning smoothly on a daily basis through body work. Using a personal development approach, theater, voice, body movement, pedagogical reflection as tools, we will provide participants with a safe environment where they can connect with themselves, with their deep innerself, connect with others and have a healthier approach to life.
- To empower youth through embodied learning;
- To develop the ability to actively engage in their lives;
- To acquire new ways of effectively stimulating their creativity and innovation;
- To increase self-awareness and self-confidence and find ways to connect more effectively with oneself and others;
- To acquire methods to improve the quality of their youth work and adapt successfully to a changing society;
- To experience and acquire effective practices to stimulate the leaders and the young people in their charge, both mentally and physically.
- To be able to implement inclusive body-based methods and practices.
- To promote participant’s creativity, spirit of initiative as well as peer learning and peer support;
- To support participants to develop new methodological tools in order to upgrade the quality of their youth and educational work and practice;
- To foster participant’s intercultural learning and exchange of opinions and experiences;
- To develop youth workers’ competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes) and resources for working with people with fewer opportunities and facing difficulties (inclusive dancing), through body movement techniques and methods of non formal education;
- To provide a theoretical background of different kinds of inner processes that a person can go through during and after the confinement in the COVID-19 crisis as well as to provide different tools for those who work with young people affected by the COVID 19 crisis.
- You are more than 22 years old.
- You are eager to connect with your deep self and with the others using your body as a tool.
- You are really eager to lift blockages that prevent you from living with fluidity.
- You are willing to improve the quality of your health and life by bringing body movements, theater and voice into your daily life.
- You are highly motivated and willing to actively change what is blocking you in any field of your life.
- You are decided to improve your mental health, reduce stress, deal with emotions.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 EUR. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All interested people should fill out the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!