Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Forest Spirits – an immersive theatre experience” which will take place from 23rd until 31st July 2023 in Bretagne, France.
The scope of the training is to offer an international learning experience to practitioners active in youth work, cultural, artistic, educational, and therapeutic field, enabling them to develop competencies that mediate critical thinking and immersive theatre.
The following objectives are considered:
- To overcome cultural differences using somatic and artistic tools;
- To maximize participation while encouraging participants to think critically about stereotypes and a range of ideas;
- To gain knowledge of immersive, participatory performance techniques through presentations, readings, writing techniques, puppet making, theatre workshops;
- To demonstrate their understanding of objectives and tactics as individuals and groups, by participating in different activities and discussions.
- To experience performance processes and collaborative strategies between people with different skills and backgrounds;
- To learn a range of somatic practices that help survey one’s internal self and find present awareness within the body.
- To cultivate embodied knowledge by increasing the body’s interoceptive power within a green setting.
- To comprehend and employ different modalities of scenography and production and integrate those modalities into a live performance experience within the community;
- To transfer the acquired knowledge, specific competencies, and attitudes to organize an immersive theatre experience within their communities;
- To offer the opportunity of international networking.
The training course is designed to fit the needs of people that work with people; more precisely, youth workers (who support young people in their personal socio-educational, and professional development), cultural mediators (cross-linking the cultural and social spheres, building new relationships between policy, culture and public space, or working in decentralized organizational structures etc.), formal or non-formal educational staff (teachers, trainers, educators, academic, youth staff, etc.), art therapists, community facilitators etc.; people who exchange practices and ideas for further development to the benefit of the community itself.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 EUR. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All interested people should fill the application form below.
APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.gle/gYZAfMawsqxrdTCt5
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!