Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for European Solidarity Corps (ESC) project which means promoting solidarity through various activities in Athens, Greece.
Dates: September 2023 – April 2024
Hellenic Youth Participation (based in Athens, Greece) stands for intercultural dialogue, non-formal education, mutual understanding and solidarity.
The main aim of the organisation is to promote solidarity through various activities. We wish to motivate individuals to become active and to raise awareness about values like equal opportunities, social inclusion and cultural diversity.
All of our actions focus on personal and professional development and youth activism through experiential, diversified and non-formal activities at a local, national and international level.
We organize youth exchanges, educational programs, ESCs, internships abroad, seminars, groups and activities in the city for all age groups; teenagers, young adults, adults.
HYP is going to host 4 volunteers, 18-30 years old.
The project covers:
- Accommodation in a shared flat with a single room
- Pocket money: 150 euros per month
- Food: 120 euros per month
- Transportation: 30 euros per month
- Travel expenses: according to the calculated distance between your city and Athens
- Training about the tasks
- Training about soft skills and personal development
- Local mentor
- Support for the integration & inclusion
- Greek language classes with local volunteers
- support the projects of the organisation
- promote European values through non-formal education activities
- create online awareness campaigns about social issues
- create & deliver workshops for our teenagers’ teams
- organise workshops, clean-ups, debates & events for the local community about human rights, active citizenship, art, culture etc
- volunteer with local NGOs, promoting solidarity (for example: collecting & distributing food, supporting refugees, supporting homeless people)
- create content & manage social media (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook)
- create podcast episodes
- implement personal projects according to the interests of the volunteers
- promote ESC and Erasmus+ projects in the local community.
- Interested in learning how a youth organisation works.
- Interested in non-formal education.
- Interested in creating workshops and organising activities for teenagers and youngsters.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Willing to be creative and engaged in the organisation’s activities.
- Willing to work in a multicultural team.
- Willing to create content and upgrade social media.
- Passionate and willing to learn.
- Willing to promote European opportunities.
- Ready to take responsibilities.
For more information you can check the infopack here.
How to apple for the project:
To apply for the project, candidates have to send their CV & MOTIVATION LETTER to email@example.com.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!