Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “To-Gather for Sports” which will take place from 17th until 25th May 2023 in Pärnu, Estonia.
The main objective of the program is to broaden young people’s perspectives and experiences by introducing them to different sports. Participants will also learn about the role of sports in promoting teamwork, emotional intelligence, problem-solving, and communication skills, that they can apply in their personal and professional lives.
The program is inspired by the SPIN program, which uses football training to promote life skills and competencies in teenagers. By participating in “To-Gather for Sports,” young people will have the opportunity to learn through other people’s experiences and spark intercultural dialogue while discovering different cultures.
- To Broaden youngsters’ perspectives, experience and notice how others act in sports and what drives them to do so;
- To Let young people explore different sports and raise awareness about different ways of integration and inclusion of people from different backgrounds through sports;
- To Learn through other peoples experiences and use the skills in peoples personal and professional lives;
- To Spark intercultural dialogue and learn about different cultures.
Description of participant:
- Has interest about sports;
- Is 16-23 years old;
- Is a resident of Estonia;
- Is motivated to meet like-minded people and passionate about using sports as a learning tool
- Is open to other cultures;
- Is motivated to share own knowledge, skills and opinion with rest of participants;
- Is ready to be involved in youth exchange during the whole project – 7 days (+2 traveling days).
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 180 EUR. There is 2 vacancies available for Lithuania and 1 – for Estonia. There will be a participation fee of 20 EUR per participant.
Application deadline: ASAP
APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.gle/gYZAfMawsqxrdTCt5
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!