Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “BRAVE: Breaking Gender Barriers Through Youth Work” which will take place from 19th until 27th July 2023 in Bonn, Germany.
The project “Breaking Gender Barriers Through Youth Work” aims at:
- Raising awareness of Youth Workers/leaders in recognising various gender perspectives across the EU.
- Assisting Youth in developing skills to initiate self-motivated projects at local/international level under the Erasmus+ program.
- Tackling various gender biases. Devising solutions that could be applied in daily lives and across organisations in order to reduce and eventually eradicate gender bias.
- Initiating the participants with the following skills:
- Tackling gender issues.
- Analysing cultural traditions.
- Understanding the role of people belonging to various genders and their perspectives across EU societies.
Breaking Gender Barriers Through Youth Work is a long term project that is initiated by a consortium of youth organisations and is led by Life Learning Development e.V. The Training Course (Activity 1) will bring together 22 participants and will target youth workers/leaders and young people based in the countries across the European Union (i.e. Germany, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Estonia) and the neighbouring country of Armenia.
The participants will gain an opportunity to exchange their ideas on gender-based discrimination, to share their own experiences, and to learn more about the realities of Western and Eastern Europe.
The participants should be older than 18 years of age but younger than 40 years of age. These individuals should be working with or interested in the following topics:
- Gender Equality and Mainstreaming;
- Women Empowerment;
- LGBTQ+ rights.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 90% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 EUR. There are 4 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 21st May 2023
APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.gle/gYZAfMawsqxrdTCt5
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!