Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Social Inclusion of Refugees” which will take place from 23rd June until 1st July 2023 in Eskisehir, Turkiye.
The training course will take place from 23 June-1 July 2023 in Eskisehir, Turkey by bringing together 30 youth workers from Germany, Turkey, Czech Republic, Estonia, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Spain and Romania.
As a reaction to the recent migration crisis partners decided to make a training course with the aim to empower youth workers to use intercultural dialogue as a tool in combating intolerance towards migrants, fostering mutual
understanding, and creating better integration mechanisms in shaping a more inclusive Europe.
Objectives of the project:
- To provide conceptual framework on main notions, such refugee, migrant, asylum seeker, immigration, integration, interculturalism and multiculturalism.
- To reflect on emigration and immigration situation in participating countries and find out the reasons of migration, namely push and pull factors.
- To discuss and analyze the current migration challenges in Europe and try to offer solutions from the perspective of youth work.
- To foster tolerance, respect and open-mindedness towards migrants while working with young people.
- To share experiences and best practices of integration mechanisms.
- To work on follow-up projects addressing the issues related to the topic and develop future cooperation.
• Over 18 years;
• Speaks English;
• Motivated for the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities and migrant youth.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 90% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 EUR. There are 4 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 20th May 2023
APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.gle/gYZAfMawsqxrdTCt5
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!