Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Think It Through” which will take place from 7th until 15th September 2023 in Kolín, Czech Republic.
Objectives of the project:
- To enhance critical thinking and media literacy.
- To teach how to assess the quality of information and recognise biases and manipulative techniques.
- To provide practical decision-making and communication tools.
- To promote reflection and give feedback to learning and accelerate personal and professional growth.
- To inspire creation of projects and activities that promote critical thinking and media literacy.
- at least 18 years old;
- with at least intermediate level of English;
- being present for the whole training;
- being an active youthworker / trainer / NGO worker / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 EUR. There are 3 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 15th June 2023
APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.gle/gYZAfMawsqxrdTCt5
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!