Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Think It Through” which will take place from 7th until 15th September 2023 in Kolín, Czech Republic.
Objectives of the project:
- To enhance critical thinking and media literacy.
- To teach how to assess the quality of information and recognise biases and manipulative techniques.
- To provide practical decision-making and communication tools.
- To promote reflection and give feedback to learning and accelerate personal and professional growth.
- To inspire creation of projects and activities that promote critical thinking and media literacy.
- at least 18 years old;
- with at least intermediate level of English;
- being present for the whole training;
- being an active youthworker / trainer / NGO worker / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 EUR. There are 3 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All interested people should fill out the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!