Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “M.U.S.E” which will take place from the 10th until the 22nd of August 2023 in Stratoni, Greece.
The project aims to:
- Introduce people to the world of music through their own experiences, capabilities and ways along with social structures.
- Improve the existing music and artistic skills of the participants, and bring new knowledge and skills through the workshops for the participants with no prior experience.
- Develop co-operation and collaboration strategies and methods through interaction and non-formal learning activities, enforcing teamwork and create relations.
- Create intercultural awareness.
- Understand the meaning of stereotypes, inclusion and tolerance Understand the principle of equity.
- Create social inclusion and solidarity for all.
- Built transnational co-operation to foster internationalization, innovation and entrepreneurship in the music sector.
- Develop critical thinking and be able to detect and to create opportunities in the labor market.
- Enforce better use of EU transparency and recognition tools and the dissemination of good practices.
- Improve the linguistic competences of the participants, and promote the European linguistic diversity through daily interaction Give the participants the chance, through daily workshops and activities to learn values and feel active EU citizens.
- Use musical instruments or even construct some.
- Have a career guidance and a chance of initiatives, adopt musical knowledge in several sectors of it such as performing, music production, composing music and music entrepreneurship.
- Improve the quality of life and well-being in general.
(Even just one of the following would be great)
- playing any musical instrument is a plus (no matter if you are an absolute beginner or if you play for years, you are most welcome);
- writing lyrics or poems of any kind;
- having talent on presenting/ performing is a plus;
- or skills on organizing things.
A participant should be between 18-30 y.o.
Be ready to make our own festival for the village!
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants. There are 6 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!