Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Count On Me” which will take place from 4th until 12th May 2023 in Viljandi, Estonia.
It’s a 7-days training course on the topic of Financial Management for NGOs, fully funded by the Erasmus+ Programme.
During the training, we will discover WHAT a social enterprise is and WHY this model can be so beneficial.
We will share real-life examples of successful enterprises and NGO’s, and later on -create realistic business plans ourselves.
Training Programme intends to achieve the following objectives:
- To study existing examples of social enterprises through case studies and research.
- To create a common understanding of financial management, sustainability and their benefits.
- To enhance participants’ ICT skills, namely creating digital materials and online research of
- To support participants in developing realistic models of sustainable enterprises and NGO’s
- To promote including people with fewer opportunities through various projects and activities.
- Youth trainers/workers;
- Youth trainers/workers who are actively working with young people as a professional or on the voluntary basis;
- Youth Leaders working in local communities.
- At least 18 years old;
- With at least intermediate level of English;
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / teacher / Leader or looking to work with youth in the future;
- Interested in the topic of financial management motivated and excited to learn 🙂
- Being present during all the parts of the project (preparation, activity, dissemination);
- Ready to use the acquired competences after the activity in dissemination and follow-up activities.
There is a participation fee of 30 euros per participant, which you can pay during the reimbursement procedure. Board, lodging and programme costs will be provided and paid 100% by a grant from the Estonian Erasmus+ National Agency.
All interested people should fill out the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!