Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “BioHacking: Step 1” which will take place from 22nd until 30th April 2023 in Pärnu, Estonia.
The project “BioHacking: Step 1” is a youth exchange program that aims to educate young people about the various scientific methods and techniques that can be used to improve their mental, psychological, and physical health. The project focuses on BioHacking, a process that involves making small changes to one’s daily routine to enhance the body’s performance and capabilities.
The youth exchange program will introduce participants to BioHacking techniques that are backed by scientific evidence and research. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the influence of food on the body, the benefits of yoga and other mindful techniques, and the importance of maintaining a healthy daily routine.
- To explore the principle of BioHacking from three different perspectives: physical activity, nutrition and mental health.
- To show in practice various mindful techniques to improve the abilities and stability of our minds and bodies.
- To equip participants with tips on how they can implement BioHacking on a daily basis.
- To empower young people and youth leaders to share knowledge with more people and equip them with tools to increase confidence and performance, and focus on self-improvement.
- To analyze the learning achievements and recognise learning progress in BioHacking tools.
- To encourage participants to adopt a growth mindset and view their bodies as something that can be improved with intentional effort and practice.
- To help participants identify areas in their lives where they could benefit from BioHacking and create action plans to make changes.
- To provide participants with a safe and supportive environment to experiment with BioHacking techniques.
- To encourage participants to share their BioHacking experiences with others and inspire them to make positive changes in their lives.
Description of participant:
- Curious about BioHacking;
- Is 19-24 years old;
- Is a resident of Estonia;
- Is motivated to meet like-minded people and passionate about working on themselves as well as finding a balance between the physical and mental aspects of their lives;
- Is open to other cultures;
- Is motivated to share own knowledge, skills and opinion with rest of participants;
- Is ready to be involved in youth exchange during the whole project – 7 days (+2 traveling days).
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 180 EUR. There are 3 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!