Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Digitalize with Youth” which will take place from 17th until 24th April 2023 in Dortmund, Germany.
During the project, the participants will go through a learning process based on the methodology of non-formal education. The intention is to use a variety of methods of non-formal education such as inputs from the trainers, simulations and role plays, engaging exercises, a variety of visual inputs, brainstorming, energizers, discussions, open space technology, digital tools, practical application, and creative thinking. The methodology will be mostly accumulated from the experiential learning approach where the trainers will purposefully engage with participants in direct experience and focused reflection in order to increase the knowledge, develop skills and clarify values. Furthermore, there will be sessions which will be dedicated to group building. Each partner will share their experience working with discrimination, inclusion, hate speech, or media literacy, digitalisation and their findings in youthwork; they will share their stories of Covid preparedness and its effect on their work with target groups.
- Install and develop important personal characteristics that will be crucial for those wishing to be part of the tec industry;
- Empower young people to transform their hobbies into their future careers;
- Develop entrepreneurship skills, teamwork, and leadership skills;
- Work on business ideas, basic business skills, and marketing methods including digital skills. We dedicate workshops on thinking and creating;
- Enhance the employability of the participants;
- Gain discourse and strategic competencies needed in the labor market;
- Promote understanding across different groups, promote equal opportunities, and reduce differences in achievements;
- Enhance the soft skills and digital competencies;
- Give the participants the opportunity to be able to communicate in a foreign language and promote multilingualism;
- Promote cultural awareness and respect for other cultures and backgrounds in the international environment.
Description of participant:
- Love the digital world;
- Is aged 18+ tears old;
- Is a resident of Estonia;
- Is motivated to meet like-minded people, develop Digital competencies and raise new initiatives;
- Is open to other cultures;
- Is motivated to share own knowledge, skills and opinion with rest of participants;
- Is ready to be involved in yoth exchange during the whole project – 7 days (+2 travelling days).
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants. There are 5 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All interested people should fill out the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!