Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Contact Making Seminar which is part of the project called “More Networking. More Exchanges. More Europe” which will take place from 12th until 21st March 2023 in Berlin, Germany.
The Contact Making Seminar in Berlin is the first of two encounters in the frames of the project “More Networking. More Exchanges. More Europe”.
The Project Idea is to bring together representatives of organisations, working in the field of non-formal citizenship education in different European countries, who are open for new partnerships to work on new projects (in the field of Youth) and to provide them opportunities to get to know each other’s work and to design new project ideas.
The project aims at building partnership(s) of such organisations to widen their networks, to increase their capacity to organise international projects, to share ideas and practices, to learn and reflect approaches and methodology and to strengthen sustainability and promote recognition of the partners` activity.
As a result we expect to get some new partnership with concrete ideas for new Erasmus+ projects as well as established network between all the partners, that can be used for further cooperation and projects.
The Contact Making Seminar is a 6 working days encounter, aimed at:
- Getting to know each other at personal level.
- Presentations of organisations, their work and the most important topics.
- Work-shop on “Good partnerships and its phases”.
- Sharing perspectives on what is non-formal education.
- Discussing experience, values and challenges of international youth work.
- Exploring different dimensions and perspectives of dealing with diversity in frames of youth exchanges.
- Reflecting on the partners` needs and expertise.
Description of participants:
- at least 18 years old, but preferably more experienced ones;
- ready to work in English;
- ready to actively take part in all parts of the programme.
For the seminar in Berlin from each organisation we invite:
− One representative of the organisation, who can speak on behalf of the organisation, that means:
- to present the organisation`s aims, mission, activity, main projects AND
- to have the authority / competency to discuss future cooperation in the field of international exchanges.
− One practical youth worker, who actively involved in the organisation`s activity in the field of non-formal citizenship education (it is not important if they are employees, working on project basis from project to project or volunteers, but it is important they are involved in the organisation`s activity, can present its work in this field and have capacity to work for this organisation on new international projects in field of youth)
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants. There are 2 vacancies available. There will be a participation fee of 40 EUR per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 13th February 2023
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!