Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Mindful Erasmus+ Leaders’’ which will take place from 01st October until 08th October 2022 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
‘‘Mindful Erasmus+ Leaders’’ addresses the real need of partner organizations-the need to prepare a new generation of self-motivated group leaders for youth exchanges-the role models. Thus, the TC will introduce the idea of mindful leadership, will give the tools that enable young people to become more aware of their actions, choices, decisions and its impact as well as to improve social skills and interpersonal communication. The TC aims to find the form of motivation, where the leader is not a teacher or mentor, where the leader is a role model who leads by example as well as knows innovative mindful methods of youth involvement. The ultimate aim is to improve the quality of YE (in frames of Erasmus +) by providing space for YE group leaders to develop their own competences, focusing on inner peace, motivation and learning support. We aim to achieve it by bringing back the youth leader to his first steps and facilitate their self-development as a group leader. By using innovative non-formal methods, the participants will become highly involved in the project and will develop their mindful leadership skills and practical knowledge. The exact methods used will be adapted by the trainers based on the selected participants’ profiles to guarantee a successful learning process of each participant. All participants will be also actively involved in all aspects of the project by preparing their country realities for the situation of youth exchanges and facilitation in their organisations to make it the TC most beneficial for their sending organisations.
- To improve the quality of future YE by supporting YE leaders to develop mindfulness competencies
- To promote an active approach to building motivation models
- To achieve results and disseminate the project
- To raise the importance of personal and professional development in YEs
- To facilitate personal motivation to be a leader and self-development through mindfulness methods
- To build up creativity and communication skills, support inter-cultural exchange, foster mutual
- understanding between young people in different countries, which helps to increase quality of YE
- To introduce the idea of mindful leadership, boost self-confidence and to create awareness of thoughts, speech and actions.
This event will bring together 34 participants from Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, North Macedonia, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, and Tunisia. The event will be held in English. There are 3 vacancies available, and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 245 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 20th August 2022
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts