Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Debates as a Tool in Youth Work For Social Inclusion’’ which will take place from 21st September until 30th September 2022 in Vadul Lui Voda, Republic of Moldova.
The idea of the project is to combine debates with social inclusion/ human rights topics. The project is based on researching the problems that youth in Europe face, and by analyzing and researching to identify solutions for top 5 problems. Based on the research, the participants will write an amateur public policy, where they will write about the problem found, the causes and effects and the solutions that can solve the problem. The problems will be based on their own research,
Debating develops critical thinking skills and fast thinking, which are essential in youth work. Critical thinking is the ability to make well- thought- out and reasoned arguments while also questioning the evidence behind a particular conclusion or stance. It helps people to become curious about new ideas while also maintaining skepticism and building a healthy attitude to questioning.
OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To spread debate tool to youth workers from 10 countries, as a useful democratic tool in daily work;
- To identify top 5 youth problems on European level, by spreading an online survey.
- To research and propose solutions about top youth problems.
- To advance youth workers with different competencies in researching, problem- solving, public speaking, critical thinking, creative thinking, human rights.
- To advocate debates as a democratic tool and active citizenship in the local community.
- To introduce a non- formal approach: debates, team building, simulations, problem tree, etc
- To promote intercultural dialogue and social engagement between young people from European Union countries and Eastern Partnership countries.
- To promote Youth Pass, Erasmus+ and other EU. opportunities for youth.
This event will bring together 32 participants from Estonia, Armenia, Georgia, Greece, Latvia, Netherlands, Republic of Moldova, Spain, Ukraine, and Turkey. The event will be held in English. There are 3 vacancies available, and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 255 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts