Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Games for everyone!” which will take place from 8th September until 17th September 2022 in Veľké Kapušany, Slovakia.
We are welcoming you to the Youth Exchange “Games for everyone!” Through this project we want to achieve the following objectives:
- To make young people aware of the excessive use of technologies and their consequences.
- Promote knowledge about other countries and their cultural heritage through popular and traditional games.
- Raise awareness about the advantages of outdoor play, thus promoting a habit of healthy living.
- Reflect on the skills learned through the game.
- Publicize youth work and its importance in personal development accompanied by non-formal education.
- Support European cultural diversity and see it as a great opportunity.
- Encourage cooperation and work among the participants and partner organizations.
- Show the opportunities that exist with Erasmus + promoting active citizenship.
- Take advantage of the inclusion of young participants under 18 years of age.
This event will bring together 36 participants from Estonia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Ireland, Slovakia and Spain. The event will be held in English. There are 6 vacancies available and participants should be between 17-25 years old (no age limit for the group leader)
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 20th August 2022
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts