Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) in co-operation with MTÜ Discovering Opportunities is promoting a call for participants for a long-term Training Course called “Ecosystemic Community Organising’’ which will take place from 29th June until 7th July 2022 in Viljandi, Estonia.
Ecosystemic Community Organising is a long-term project on how community organising is taught and trained. Sense of community and belongingness has been weakened by the prolonged pandemic containment measures leaving behind a sense of disconnection and isolation. The impact was so harsh that seemingly “old” approaches for gathering and uniting communities appear to be outdated. There is a need to rethink inclusion and diversity and how education can reach and empower marginalised and disadvantaged groups, and to involve the whole diversity of society in facing today’ s challenges, especially in the context of the Social Sustainability crisis and climate change. To this end, the empowerment and improvement of educators and adult education staff in fostering community creation and strengthening with shared aims and goals and provide opportunities to develop an ecological mindset in learners to beginning with a sustainable, regeneration proactive mentality, values, attitudes, skills and knowledge, a community-oriented pedagogy grounded on Social Sustainability.
- To develop green competences for youth workers and trainers coming from the third sector;
- To Train Educator and Activists to build up online campaigns to support community organizing based on non-violent strategies;
- To train educators across the 3 sectors in ecological community organising and to foster local Social Sustainability community organising educational paths;
- To apply community organising learning and competence development tools and adapt to the participating realities through hybrid digital and in person learning.
- To Develop a compendium of tools and techniques for community organisers and community organizing educators and trainers.
Important Note: We are looking for participants who can take part in training in Estonia, e-learning, training in Italy and organise local actions
This event will bring together 24 participants from Estonia, Germany, Italy, Romania and Spain. The event will be held in English. There are 4 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 20 euros. There will be a participation fee of 30 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 10th June 2022
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts