Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Let’s Talk About Sex’’ which will take place from 01st July until 08th July 2022 in Burgos, Spain.
Health and sexual education are topics that most young people do not feel comfortable talking about with the adult figures around them; however, it is a key aspect in their personal development. Having youth workers with necessary knowledge to accompany young people to navigate this topic will provide young Europeans a healthier relationship with sex and affection.
- Increase youth workers’ knowledge
- Promote positive attitudes in relation to sexual health.
- Learn about the cognitive, emotional, physical, physical and social aspects of sexuality.
- Acquire the necessary tools to promote respectful social and sexual relationships.
- Develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes that will help youth workers support the young people they work with
This event will bring together 23 participants from Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy and Spain. The event will be held in English. There are 4 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts