Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Permaculture’’ which will take place from 01st July until 09th July 2022 in Lanvallay, France.
We thought about idea to gather people from all Europe and then we wish to spend moment in harmony with nature, in nature, make a whole between us, buildings, surroundings, and our way of life to be in harmony with nature. Permaculture a philosophy, an art and a practice for designing and maintaining human systems compatible with an ethic of care in 3 points:
- Taking care of the dynamics of life,
- Taking care of humans,
- Sharing surpluses, the functional principles being essential to the common sense for located
- Adapted situations.
We will explore low tech tools in our quotidian life, we will explore nature friendly housing like building a natural house with our hands and for very low budget, we will explore all what is linked with food with organic and local food, as well as how to grow food in permaculture behavior, and finally, but first maybe is to take care of us (emotionally, physically, spiritually).
What will we do?
We will use different approaches and methods:
- Working in workshops in working on oneself: what is my design? How do I deal with my emotions? + meditation, sudation hut, massage, balanced male female energy, visualization…
- Working on how to take care of the earth with permaculture gardening and more as wild plants, organic food and more …
- Working on developing low tech tools: how to save energy of the earth;
- Dealing with teaching and culture: how to ecologically learn from others: outdoors activities, learning from local region,
- Dealing with ecological building,
- Finances and economy, governance is about all of how all this will suit together everybody together…
and through them, we will:
- Explore about different parts of our personality
- We will explore ourself and how we live and what that is mean in contemporary society
- Allowing access to personal experiences that facilitates greater self-awareness and integration of new way of seeing life to care the future world.
- Learn how different methods can be applied in everyday life (work) in order to have less impact in our environment and ourselves.
This event will bring together 21 participants from Estonia, Armenia, Georgia, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Romania, Spain and Ukraine. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 260 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 31st May 2022
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts