Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Work Your Passion” which will take place from 23rd May until 31th May 2022 in Vilanova de Arousa, Spain.
‘‘Work Your Passion’’ is a youth exchange and the main aim of this project is to raise awareness about the importance of being comfortable with our employment, for the sake of our health, and to set the following steps to find the ideal job for each one or to start a business idea.
Specific Aims of the Project:
– To provide young people with tools and knowledge to create a business, providing very useful and vital tools to minimize risks.
– To bring day-to-day problems in the field of unemployment through examples, ideas and theoretical knowledge during the project.
– To eliminate stereotypes about unemployment (“he does not work because he is lazy”, “that is a hobby and does not feed you” etc.).
– To create work tools that can be applied in local communities.
– To create a network of young people in Europe through the creation of a good atmosphere and connection between participants
This event will bring together 46 participants from Estonia, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Turkey. The event will be held in English. There are 6 vacancies available and participants should be between 16-30 years old (A group leader should be minimum 18 years old)
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 345 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts