Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Gaming for Learning’’ which will take place from 07th June until 15th June 2022 in Kobuleti, Georgia.
“Gaming for Learning” is an international partnership project aiming at strengthening the capacity of youth organisations in key competence development of young people through gamification of non-formal education. The educational programme is a great opportunity for youth workers to explore the non-formal educational methodology of offline gaming for fostering learning and development of young people.
The training programme is made of two residential training courses hosted in the Eastern Partnership region, a practical implementation phase of newly gained methodologies with youth, as well as outreach events in each participants’ communities.
1st Training Module: 7th-15th June in Georgia, main focus on gamification as a tool in youth work.
2nd Training Module: 4th-12th September in Moldova, main focus on games fostering civic engagement, social responsibility. and engagement of youth.
The programme is targeted at youth workers from Europe and Eastern Partnership region and features dedicated space and time for building partnerships for future cross-regional cooperation.
Objectives of the project
The project aims to strengthen the capacity of youth organisations in Europe and in the Eastern Partnership region in key competence development of young people, by using a gamified approach in non-formal youth education.
Specific objectives of the project include:
- To qualify youth workers in gamified non-formal educational methods fostering key competences of young people
- To explore gaming in education for youth empowerment, especially in view of fostering civic participation and social engagement of young people in Europe and EaP region
- To promote gaming for learning and stimulate international cooperation among youth organisations from the Eastern Partnership region and from the EU.
The participants of the educational programme should have the following profile:
– Working or volunteering in a youth organisation, youth movement, youth initiative or youth related activities
– Good understanding of youth work and non-formal education
– Willingness to take part in a mutual learning process in a highly intercultural setting
– Good level of English to follow and contribute to the programme
– Willingness and availability to fully participate in the entire project (all activities)
– Availability to participate in both training modules is an advantage
This event will bring together 24 participants from Estonia, Armenia, Bulgaria, Germany, Georgia, Moldova, Spain and Ukraine. The event will be held in English. There are 3 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 300 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
For more information send an email with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts