Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Play With Your Future’’ which will take place from 22rd March until 31st March 2022 in Cascais, Portugal.
Training Course will enable the training of youth technicians and young volunteers to work with vulnerable young people and will also start the process of idealizing the scenarios of the innovative virtual educational tool to be created, thus contributing to the tool being created from the experience and perspective of, on the one hand, those in the field and, on the other hand, of young people themselves in situations of vulnerability;
The general lines and objectives of the Digital Game will be designed in the Training Course by the youth technicians and volunteers present from the organizations involved, always with the guidance of the APsi research group, specialized in gamification issues and with experience in the creation of digital pedagogical tools.
Objectives and expected results:
– Provide a space for participants to meet other organizations in Europe working with vulnerable young people and their work, strategies and experiences;
– Explore how youth organizations can benefit from gamification and digital applications in their youth educational work with young people in situations of social and/or personal vulnerability;
– Understand the European Youth Strategy 2019-2027 and its 11 youth goals (with special emphasis on social inclusion, environmental sustainability and mental health);
– Know examples of innovative intervention tools for young people, in particular games and other digital tools for non-formal education, in the European context;
– Development of the bases, narrative and game scenarios for the construction of the intellectual output that will be later developed during the production phase by the University of Minho, in a cooperative environment between youth organizations experienced in working with vulnerable young people and stimulating personal creativity of each participant.
It is intended that the game is designed by the participants who are part of the Training Course. With regard to volunteers, the experience gained through participation in the Training Course and through field intervention will promote their empowerment.
This event will bring together 21 participants from Estonia, Italy and Portugal. The event will be held in English. There are 5 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 530 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 03rd March 2022
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts