Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Peaceful Leaders” which will take place from 22nd March until 30th March 2022 in Viljandi, Estonia.
Youth Exchange “Peaceful Leaders” is based on the fact, that group leaders from different NGOs should be able to increase the quality of YE through finding appropriate models of motivating young people to actively participate in the activities and to gain new skills with knowledge. The main idea is through the laboratory to find the form of motivating, where leader is not a teacher or mentor, where young people play a role of a facilitator who knows methods of youth involvement, mostly mindful methods.
YE will introduce the idea of mindful leadership; will give the tools that enable young people to become more aware of their actions, choices, decisions and its impact as well as to improve social skills and interpersonal communication.
To improve quality of youth activities by providing space for young people to develop their competences, focusing on inner peace, motivation and learning support.
- Young people from 18 until 25 years old.
- Young people interested to learn about facilitation and mindful methods participants that have an active attitude and search for inner peace!
During the Youth Exchange we will:
- Get to Know Each Other and Work Together
- Learn the basics of facilitation of Non-Formal Education Have meditation and Mindfulness exercises and train how to apply in our youth groups
- Understand better the role of group leader and how to influence positively our groups
- Experience facilitation using holistic learning approaches and mental health
Profile of the participants:
- 18 – 25 years old
- Interested in Mindfulness and Leadership Competences
This event will bring together 31 participants from Estonia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Spain and Hungary. The event will be held in English. There are 4 vacancies available and participants should be between 18-25 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 20 euros. There will be a participation fee of 20 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form: https://forms.gle/KRvNGSRwkVXq5EJcA
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts