Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Sail with SocialEntrepreneurSHIP” which will take place from 04th April until 10th April 2022 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
“Sail with Social EntrepreneurSHIP” (SSESHIP) is a unique initiative of Infinity Greece Social Cooperative and partner organisations. Social entrepreneurship (S.E.) is the process of pursuing innovative solutions to social problems. A social entrepreneur is a person who pursues novel applications that have the potential to solve community-based problems. These individuals are willing to take on the risk and effort to create positive changes in society through their initiatives.
The project aims at supporting participants by reinforcing their managerial skills, creativity and networking opportunities and making them gain a better understanding of the value-creation dimension of social enterprises in relations with the values of youth work. The planned activities and working methods have been selected based to the principles of non-formal learning. Therefore, they are highly participative, cooperative and self-reflective. Several learning opportunities have been predicted and designed and surely incalculable others will occur through interaction, co-existence and cooperation.
“Sail” will provide introduction of key actors on the way of success, with 3 elements, how to produce long-live idea, how to conduct research about it and how to use networking for its successful implementation.
AIM & OBJECTIVES
“Sail with Social EntrepreneurSHIP” aims to create awareness about social economy, to clarify and promote the concept of social entrepreneurship, deepen participants understanding of how it can foster social inclusion, through social innovation and non-formal learning as a way to encourage and enable young people to develop their entrepreneurial life skills.
The main objectives of the project are:
- To get participants familiar with the concept of social entrepreneurship.
- To develop the essential entrepreneurial skills and competencies of participants based on EntreComp study framework and the 21stcentury skills.
- To provide participants with the opportunity to exchange experience and expertise
- To equip youth work practitioners with a set of creative tools and methods related to the development of entrepreneurial attitude of young people.
- To enhance the capacity building in youth organizations
- To explore practical ways of using social entrepreneurship in order to reach young people with fewer opportunities, promoting fundamental values of our society
- To enable participants to create and conduct international projects in their home country andto motivate them in order to
- Undertake and utilize social entrepreneurship as a force for social change.
This event will bring together 22 participants from Estonia, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia and Slovakia. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 360 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 23rd February 2022
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts