Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Youth Work on Citizenship” which will take place from 13th until 21st March 2022 in Velden am Wörthersee, Austria.
“Youth Work on Citizenship” was developed as a module for youth workers/trainers to help them to answer their questions concerning the (European) citizenship issues.
The term European citizenship has recently become a buzz word. Everyone speaks about it, but no one really knows what does it mean and people keep asking: Is it just about politics? Is European citizenship a V.I.P. club? Where does it start and end? How can put it to our projects? How can we make it concrete and practical?
During the project, the idea of citizenship will be approached on three different levels: locally, nationally and in the European context. Participants will work on case, examples and Europe in practice. Together, they will be working on improving the methods on how to motivate youngsters for participation in their community and beyond.
“YOUTH WORK ON CITIZENSHIP” Training Programme will achieve the following objectives:
- Pointing out the connection between citizenship, responsibility for one ‘s immediate environment and society and active participation;
- Experiencing, discussing and sharing historical and recent understandings of citizenship and its implications for participation;
- Approaching different levels of citizenship (local – national – international/ European);
- Sharing different visions and understandings of citizenship;
- Reflecting on the notion of European identity and its underlying values (democracy, tolerance, plurality, human rights);
- Experiencing European citizenship in praxis by simulations, cases and method development.
This event will bring together 29 participants from Estonia, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Italy, Romania, Slovenia and Spain. The event will be held in English. There are 4 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts