Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “From Caterpillar to Butterfly ” which will take place from 1st to 10th March 2022 in Merine, South-Italy.
Topic: mindfulness, nature-based methods & education
From Caterpillar to Butterfly’ is an 8-days training course organized by VulcanicaMente bringing together human workers who are willing to explore and develop their inner resources and the vast depth of their potential in order to create transformational experiences, support the authentic growth and embracement of a soulcentric life-style for all young people.
Addressing the intense longing for meaning and fulfillment in this time of great change and crisis, the project is introducing and facilitating a soul-centric and visionary perspective of human development that is revealing how utterly and profound we can mature when we are guided by Soul and Nature.
- discover and explore the The Nature based Map of the Human Psyche and The Soulcentric Wheel of Eight Stages of Development in order to maturely live and contribute to the Earth community;
- explore the inner soul gifts, resources and potentials based on the Eco-Soulcentric Human development perspectives in order to find our place in the World and manifest the soul-gifts;
- bring to life the hidden resources of the human self through nature-based practices and mindfulness;
- create a commUNITY of heart-minded, dedicated people who create transformational learning environments in order to support and guide the authentic growth of all young people.
Participants will be guided on a journey to reconnect with their inner self, body, mind and emotions, to fall in love with life and its beauties, being invited to cultivate their authenticity, imagination and trust, being guided how to grow into a fulfilled and soulful adult becoming a source of heart- based positive transformation for the community.
Retreat will take place in a remote village surrounded by nature. Accommodation will be in a modest Villa Diana. There will be 3-4 people staying in one room with a private bathroom. More info: http://www.villadianalecce.com.
There will be 24 participants coming from 8 different countries (Italy, Romania, Sweden, Hungary, Spain, Germany, Greece and Estonia).
There are 3 vacancies!
Profile of the participants:
- Aged 18+
- Residents in Estonia
- Human workers, youth workers, trainers, educators, NGO leaders and workers who are willing to explore and develop themselves and after that to resourcefully inspire their community in a nurturing and generating life enhancing way
- Good level of English
- Interested in the topic
- Participants must be fully vaccinated or have overcome covid up to 6 months prior to the project
NOTE: We promote a culture of mindfulness. No alcoholic drinks, cigarettes, drugs or any other intoxicants are allowed during the TC.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food, activities and will reimburse the travel costs up to 360€ to the participants. There is a 40€ participation fee to be sent to MTÜ Noored Ühiskonna Heaks, plus a voluntary contribution to the hosting organisation/trainers.
Please check the detailed infopack: From Caterpillar to butterfly infopack
All the interested people should fill in the application form: https://forms.gle/75kD7cUVE2SiGuN86
Application deadline: 31st January 2022
For more information send an email with your questions to email@example.com