Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Nature Within YOU” which will take place from 9th to 17th December 2021 in Merine, South-Italy.
Topic: mindfulness, nature-based methods & education
It is a 7-days training course bringing together 24 human workers who are willing to learn how to create and hold transformational and meaningful learning spaces for the social inclusion of hard to reach youth by using mindfulness through nature-based interventions.
Participants will be guided on a journey to reconnect with their inner self, body, mind and emotions, to express openly and creatively, and by being invited to get out of their comfort zone to cultivate trust, openness and connection with themselves, others and nature as the foundation for becoming a source of heart-based positive transformation for the community.
- increase knowledge and skills related to mindfulness through nature-based approach and their benefits to youth;
- increase the motivation and inspiration of the human workers to work more frequently and effectively with the hard to reach youth;
- create a commUNITY of heart-minded people able to create transformational learning environments in order to support and guide the authentic growth of all young people;
- create impact on the local and international level by implementing follow-up action plans.
Provide youth workers with tools in supporting youngsters to transform their inner potentials into real life.
Retreat will take place in a remote village surrounded by nature. Accommodation will be in a modest Villa Diana. There will be 3-4 people staying in one room with a private bathroom. More info: http://www.villadianalecce.com.
There will be 24 participants coming from 8 different countries (Italy, Romania, Sweden, Hungary, Spain, Poland, Greece and Estonia).
There are 3 vacancies!
Profile of the participant:
- Aged 18+
- Residents in Estonia
- Human workers, youth workers, trainers, educators, NGO leaders
- Good level of English
- Interested in the topic
NOTE: We promote a culture of mindfulness. No alcoholic drinks, cigarettes, drugs or any other intoxicants are allowed during the event.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food, activities and will reimburse the travel costs up to 360€ to the participants. There is a 40€ participation fee to be sent to MTÜ Noored Ühiskonna Heaks, plus a voluntary contribution to the hosting organisation/trainers.
Please check the detailed infopack TC Nature Within YOU infopack
All the interested people should fill in the application form: https://forms.gle/TrKM88ueqR5GS4P39
Application deadline: 6th November 2021
For more information send an email with your questions to email@example.com