Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course project called “MATRISKS – for a better preparation of young participants in youth projects” which will take place from 7th to 16th June 2022 in Busteni, Romania.
Topic: The aim of the project is to strengthen the capacity of the youth workers to train and integrate young people with reduced opportunities in European mobility projects.
The project aims to train youth workers by developing new professional skills to increase the quality of work with young people with reduced opportunities and to prepare them for easier integration into safer and more attractive European projects.
These working tools will be offered to participants: good practices, the risk matrix and the risk analysis sheet, to be applied in training young people with different types of reduced opportunity for mobility and in implementing youth exchanges for a better risk management and increasing satisfaction, quality and the degree of success of the youth projects.
Participants will learn to apply the tools and will have at their disposal dozens of situations and solutions identified both in the project sessions and in the exchange of experiences between them.
- acquisition and development of new professional competencies for the qualitative increase of the training of young people with reduced opportunities and avoiding the risks of their integration in each phase of a mobility project;
- creating and deepening new models and tools for risk assessment and treatment and a better mastery and valorization of the mechanisms of their practical application for increasing the integration of disadvantaged young people in mobility;
- increasing the role of youth workers in expanding European cooperation for 16 associations by assimilating and implementing new tools to raise the quality of projects for the inclusion of disadvantaged young people in Erasmus +.
The methodology is based on non-formal education and will consist of games, presentations, debates, role-playing, games, theater, public coffee, storytelling, video and media creation, etc.
The final products will be a facebook page of the project, the “Matrisks” guide that will contain the final results, presentations, informative materials, educational kits, working methodology,training course support and handouts.
The training will take place in Vila Cristina Busteni – in rooms of 2 or 3 people with
a private bathroom. Food will be served at the restaurant of the pension and there will be 3 meals every day and coffee breaks.
The pension is 15 minutes walking from the city center where you can find almost everything: shops, pharmacy, banks,restaurants etc.
There will be 35 youth workers coming from 16 different countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, North Macedonia, Poland, Spain, Turkey and Romania).
There are 2 vacancies for Estonian participants
Profile of the participant:
- Aged 20+
- Residents in Estonia
- Members of youth organisation
- People working with disadvantaged youth
- One with more experience in risk management and/or sending participants to Erasmus+ projects and one with less or no experience
- Good English communication skills
- Team spirit, an attitude of respect, tolerance and peaceful coexistence in a strong intercultural environment
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food, activities and will reimburse the travel costs up to 275€ to the participants. There is a participation fee of 20 Eur per participant and 40€ contribution to NÜH.
All the interested people should fill in the application form below.
Application deadline: asap!
For more information & infopack send an email with your questions to email@example.com