Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Out of the box” which will take place from 4th until 11th July 2021 in Limassol, Cyprus.
The project emphasizes on self-understanding and on the development of innovative ways to improve ourselves.
This project consists of an effort to achieve the below objectives:
1. Evaluate the ways by which we understand ourselves.
2. Understand our own strengths and weaknesses.
3. Examine whether our self-understanding is objective.
4. Examine the factors that alter our self-knowledge, such as the limited awareness of HR.
5. Stimulate interest in Human Rights (HR), discrimination and exploitation.
6. Develop skills for better self-understanding.
7. Encourage people to think “out of the box”.
8. Develop innovative ideas for self-improvement.
9. Promote the idea of living in a fair and innovative world.
Below are the main aims of the Training that we are organizing which will have an impact on youth workers and will be transferred in their organizations and young people through future projects. Through this training we aim to emphasize on the following subjects:
• To evaluate the ways by which we understand ourselves
• Is our self-evaluation objective?
• To do freed-from-pressures, fear, discrimination or other “altered” factors self-evaluation.
• To stimulate interest in human rights and racism.
• To develop skills to understand ourselves and to become better alternatively.
• To encourage people to find alternative activities to assess themselves
• To express freely new ideas for self-improvement.
• To develop imagination and creativity to envision the future.
• To think how social media can contribute to self-improvement.
• To encourage young people to think “out of the box”, because in our days those people have more chances to succeed.
• Young people of our organisation and other organisations learn new methods of Non-Formal Education in themes of self-understanding, self-awareness, and self-improvement.
• To develop the idea of living in a fair and innovative world.
The training course will gather 27 highly motivated participants from 9 youth organisations coming from 9 European countries. The event will be held in English.There are 3 vacancies available and participants should be older than 18 years.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs to the participants – up to 360 euros.
DEADLINE: 5th June 2021
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts