Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for 2 Estonian participants for a Training Course project called “Stairways To Trainers” which will take place from 20th to 29th June 2021 in Vanaõue, Estonia.
Topic: a training course on how to develop trainer competences in youth work
SToT is a 10 days training course aiming at empowering and building up the competences of educational practitioners to design, facilitate and evaluate meaningful educational activities in youth work, also focusing on digital youth work.
It is getting harder and harder to attract youth to education. Educators need to be more efficient, more entertaining and more creative to interest youth. Due to this, it is important to introduce non-formal education methods to make education more appealing and easier to understand for youngsters and young adults.
- turning business/formal trainers and teachers into non-formal professionals
- learning and non-formal education: approaches, conditions, models, factors,
- meeting the learning needs of the target group, ensuring relevance of activities
and delivering proposed impact.
- practical tools and methods for designing, facilitation and assessment of
- development and testing of own educational modules with/in front of a group
- practice in feedback, empathy, coaching and communication skills
- partnership-building and the development of follow-up activities
The activities will be based on a wide mix of non formal education methods, experiential learning, discussions and creative workshops. At the end of the training the participants will compose and facilitate their own workshops.
The project takes place in Vanaõue Puhkekeskus: https://www.vanaoue.ee
There will be 29 youth workers coming from 13 different countries (Estonia, Sweden, Romania, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Italy, Spain, Poland, Latvia, Greece, France, Hungary and Turkey).
There are 2 vacancies for Estonian participants.
Profile of the participant:
- youth leaders/workers
- youth trainers/workers who are actively working with young people as a professional or on the voluntary basis
- aged 18+ without any upper limit
- resident in Estonia
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food, activities and travels. There is a participation fee of 30€.
All the interested people should fill in the application form below.
Application deadline: 15th May 2021
For more information & infopack send an email with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org