Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for 1 Estonian volunteer for the European Solidarity Corps placement called “Tabulè: Living Tables, Sharing Cultures” for 9 months, which will take place in Mussomeli (Sicily), Italy.
Hosting Organization: Associazione Culturale Strauss http://www.arcistrauss.it/en/
Here following our youtube channel link
here a video (your video) about volunteers flat
The services offered and the activities promoted by Strauss to support the reality of youth extend
from the local to the international level. Specifically, the Strauss manages and works with the
following services and activities:
– InfoYOUTH desk;
– Europe desk, that includes the Eurodesk Antenna;
– “Borsa Lavoro” service for minors charged with crimes of various kind;
– Languages laboratories, art workshops and laboratories;
– Care, maintenance and beautification of the urban park “Villa Aldisio”;
– European Youth Exchanges and Youth Initiatives in Hosting, Sending and Coordinating;
– Seminars, Training Course, Study Visits in Hosting, Sending and Coordinating;
– European Voluntary Service in Hosting, Sending and Coordinating;
– Cultural entertainment and assistance projects for children in kindergartens and elementary
– Educational projects promoting active citizenship and cultural diversity at middle and high
– Inclusion and integration projects at centers for the disabled persons and residential
communities for minors;
– Projects for tourism promotion and internationalization of the territory;
– Organization of seminars, conferences, caravans antimafia, exhibitions and various events
at the local level.
Strauss has always promoted the exchange of experiences between young people and we believe
this is much more profitable if it occurs between individuals of different country and culture. Mutual
understanding, intercultural dialogue and tolerance are essential ingredients for us to allow a
community to grow and improve; for these reasons we work with the Erasmus+ Programme and its
European Voluntary Service, the which objectives meet perfectly with ours, and continue to provide
opportunities to young people who otherwise would not have any.
1. What are the activities for the volunteers?
Tabulè: Living Tables, Sharing Cultures
During the 10 months of service, the volunteer will have the opportunity both to explore the Sicilian culture and tradition and to make known the ones of their home country, bringing the mix of cultures to become a flywheel of solidarity and opportunity for personal growth and professional. The activities of the project will ensure the development of different skills, the use of different tools and the growth of the local community, through the implementation of workshops, the creation and sharing of content on different social networks, meetings with different actors from the local Mussomeli community, activities with the teaching staff and the student body of schools.
For the recruitment process, Volunteers Cv and cover letter are perfect.
Usually we ask also to fill this form http://bit.ly/RecruitmentStrauss
The volunteers will live in Lecce, in an apartment with 2 bedrooms, cooking, washing, laundry, 1 bathroom, Wi-fi and social facilities available.
Food & pocket money:
Each month the volunteer will receive 270€ for food and pocket money.
The travel costs to the hosting organization and back home will be reimbursed up to 360€.
Noored Ühiskonna Heaks will help with all the preparation for the volunteering experience.
Here you can find the full infopack of the project: EVS INFO PACK_Vers_2_10_07_2017 (1) (1)
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts