Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Artitudes to Attitudes” which will take place from 06th until 15th November 2020 in Milowka, Poland.
Theatre of the Oppressed is a collective rehearsal for reality. The main idea of this methodology is to make people experience and understand how a change of an attitude, behaviour or thinking pattern can have a powerful significant effect on their life as well as lives of people around them.
Theatre of the Oppressed methods are highly adaptable to the needs of different communities, with a large capacity to cover all kind of the social issues: human rights problems, power abuse and oppression in different ways, lack of activism, discrimination, exclusion, poverty, marginalization, xenophobia, etc. and through a creative approach provides a space for people to reflect, find solutions to these topics and transfer the solutions in their lives.
The main goal of the project is to increase the capacity of youth work sector to raise the participation and involvement of young people in social processes and change.
More specific Objectives of the project are:
- To introduce innovative methodologies in youth work field;
- To raise the capacity of partner to operate at European level and in International mobility projects;
- To stimulate the exchange of best practices in youth work field in using theatre for social change;
- To increase the quality of the youth organization projects;
- To develop and improve skills in non-formal education in general, and in particular in Theatre of the Oppressed methods for European youth workers;
- To stimulate the development of a network of Theatre of the Oppressed;
- To improve project management, communication, team leading and motivations skills for youth workers;
- To develop pro-active attitudes and the sense of initiative among the partners members and also among their beneficiaries.
- To increase the level of active participation among the direct and indirect beneficiaries
- To contribute to the development of employable skills among direct and indirect beneficiaries.
This event will bring together 30 participants from Estonia, Germany, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Cyprus and Bulgaria. The event will be held in English. There are 4 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 15th September 2020
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts