Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Be Active. Participate.” which will take place in Vsetice, Czech Republic.
“Be Active. Participate” is aiming to tackle certain issues youth workers face, such as passiveness towards local, national and European topics as well as increasingly extreme positions in politics. The training course aims to empower youth workers to be able to explain and involve young people in politics by equipping them with hands-on skills, democratic attitude and knowledge of political processes.
“Be Active. Participate” Training Programme intends to achieve the following objectives:
- To create a common definition and understanding of what politics is and how it functions in a modern democracy.
- To foster the connection between active participation and the Euro pean Charter of Fundamental Rights.
- To understand what policies are and how they are created, and what are the processes and mechanisms implied, and learn about existing tools like Structured Dialogue and Co-Management applied to youth policies.
- To learn about advocacy and communication in the world of politics and governance.
- To discover how politics function at European level, the importance of networking with other societal sectors.
- To plan local actions where youth organisations and youth workers get involved with local/national decision-making bodies, by designing a youth policy amendment, propose it, network, and submit it.
This event will bring together 25 participants from Estonia, Poland, Croatia, Romania, Italy, Portugal and Spain. The event will be held in English. There are 3 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts