Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Quality? Y.E.P.” which will take place from 9th until 15th September 2021 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The project idea was born by the need of our members to implement youth exchanges with quality. As newcomers in this field, as young people with loads of will to implement quality projects and because we do understand that for projects to have real impact, they need to be prepared in a skillful manner, ensuring that resources poured in bring the outcomes expected.
AIM & OBJECTIVES
Quality?Y.E.P. – Bringing Quality in Youth Exchange Projects, aims at developing the overall capacity of youth organisations to effectively manage youth exchange projects co-funded with the support of Erasmus + grants. We wish to achieve the goal by means of successively implementing the following objectives:
- Equipping participants with better understanding of the EU funds and how to apply these to the youth sector around Europe.
- Creating a toolbox of well-proven as well as new and innovative methods/tools/ideas/strategies, etc. for effective projects management.
- Exchanging and drawing learning outcomes from the best practices in the areas of youth exchange projects management as already exercised by the partner organisations, to offer space for sharing of experience and exchange of good practices.
- Ensuring ongoing support and advice to youth workers wishing to effectively manage their projects workload.
- Providing space for networking and ideas development for the sake of creating future projects between the partner promoters.
- Increasing the level of youth participation, through effective project management and the creation of new partnerships and/or Youth projects.
- To identify the need and the possibilities for networking between organisations as a mean for sustainability, development and synergies.
The training course will gather 24 highly motivated participants (NGO managers/Youth Exchanges Coordinators and Youth Leaders) from 12 youth organisations coming from 11 European countries (Greece, Italy, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Portugal, Bulgaria, Spain, Estonia, Latvia, Slovenia). The event will be held in English.
There are 2 vacancies available and participants should be older than 18 years.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs to the participants – up to 360 euros (minus 30€ administration fee). There is a participation fee of 40€ per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
DEADLINE: 15th July 2021
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts