Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “R5 TREE” which will take place from 1st September until 9th September 2021 in Budapest, Hungary.
R5 Tree aim is to discover more about R5 (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Refuse, Recover) principles in their communities while we better understand different cultures, their values, expectations, behaviour, and communication. During the activities and debriefing, we will lose some prejudice about nations and cultures and appreciate the richness of diversity and advantages of peaceful cooperation in Europe through environmental education.
Objectives of the youth exchange:
- To Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Refuse, Recover material consumption in daily life through sharing good practices among young people and partner organizations;
- To share knowledge about what is practicable in materials management in partners’ countries through research and practice;
- To create a community of “green” conscientious young people working on sustainable resources for the implementation of joint activities;
- To gain and improve competences on “green skills” trough creative workshops made by the participants;
- To create awareness about Millennium Goals 2020 (Ensure Environmental Sustainability) and join forces in cleaning campaigns in their communities;
- To prepare for the World Clean Up Day 2020.
– aged 18-25 (1 group leader with no upper age limit)
– interested in environmental issues
– willing to participate full time in the youth exchange
– able to work and communicate in English
This event will bring together 30 participants from Estonia, Italy, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Spain. The event will be held in English. There are 5 vacancies available.
Advance Planning Visit – APV
15-18th August in Budapest
Group leader + 1 participant are invited to take part of the APV in August. The aim is to do team building activities between the leaders, get to know the location and create the workshops task division among the country groups.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse the travel costs to the participants – up to 275 euros (minus 25 euros administration fee). There is a participation fee of 40€ per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 11th August 2021
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts