Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “Be Your Boss” which will take place from 9th until 15th November 2020 in Mezőkövesd, Hungary.
Many young people are facing unemployment. 17% of young people are neither in employment nor in education and training. This is due to many different reasons like low educational background, no experience, no skills, high demands from the employers, social difficulties, living in rural areas etc. The reasons list is a very long one. What is important is to motivate and empower the young people that they can be who they want, and they are valued and there are more options than actually being an employee.
Objectives of the youth exchange:
- To discuss the issue of youth unemployment in various European countries;
- To make the young people reflect on their abilities, skills and needs connected with the labour market;
- To reduce the youth unemployment rates;
- To give young people the knowledge and motivation about entrepreneurship and to empower them to try it out to bring the young people together from different countries to discuss different realities, and learning from each other
– aged 18-25 (group leader with no upper age limit)
– interested in the topic of unemployment and entrepreneurship
– willing to participate full time in the youth exchange
– basic knowledge in English
This event will bring together 30 participants from Estonia, Italy, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Spain. The event will be held in English. There are 5 vacancies available.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse the travel costs to the participants – up to 275 euros (minus 25 euros administration fee). There is a participation fee of 40€ per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts