Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “PARTICIPATORY EUROPE” which will take place from 6th until 15th November 2021 in Budapest , HUNGARY.
A training course which takes youth workers on a journey through politics, policies, decision-making and advocacy in order to bring young people closer to the democratic institutions and to have their say on the matter by exploring the implications and specifics of citizenship and participation, up to how to create and draft a policy
The overall aim of the training course is to increase the awareness of youth workers and young people and equip them with tool to construct an enabling environment for youth workers and youth organisations to take part in political decision-making and problem-solving processes.
1) To create a common definition and understanding of what is politics and how it functions in a modern democracy.
2) To foster the connection between active participation and the European Charter of Fundamental Rights
3) To understand what policies are and how they are created, and what are the processes and mechanisms implied, and learn about existing tools like Structured Dialogue and Co Management applied to youth policies.
4) To learn about advocacy and communication in the world of politics and governance
5) To discover how politics function at European level, the importance of networking with other societal sectors
6) to plan local actions where youth organisations and youth workers get involved with local and national decision-making bodies, by designing a youth policy amendment, propose it, network and submit to the relevant authorities.
– youth worker/ leaders, active in the partner organisations
— English minimum on intermediate level
— Motivated people with willingness to use the acquired competences.
– 18+, no upper age limit
This event will bring together 25 participants from Estonia, Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Spain. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 23rd September 2021
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts