Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “One Step Beyond” which will take place from 18th April until 25th April 2020 in Malaga, Spain.
The overall aim of the proposed seminar is to create a deeper understanding of the civil society actors and the role they have in our nations.
To approach this topic we will start by exploring the meaning of the words conflict, youth movement, peace etc. and at the same time we will follow an itinerary from historical social movements for democracy and justice, movements against discrimination and racism and we will explore present developments in the different regions, movements born during the economical crisis in Europe and other important actors around the world and especially Europe.
This training will give competences and methods to participants to analyse the social conflicts, will teach them how to act wisely and being active leaders in the civil society using nonviolent communication.
– Give the participants tools and competences to understand what civil society is and what is its role in our own societies.
– Familiarize the participants with concepts and approaches of non violent actions i.e. how to use it best and adapt it to local contexts and realities in order to promote peace building.
– Equip the participants with skills to act in order to fulfill their goals.
– Empower the young people to act wisely in conflicts on individual as well as societal levels.
– Review and enhance participants’ competences (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) in working as multipliers and activists on peace building using non formal education tools.
– Enable participants to develop activities and campaigns for multipliers in conflict transformation and non-violent actions, at international, national or local level.
This event will bring together 24 participants from Armenia, Belgium, Denmark, Georgia, Estonia, Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Jordan, Turkey and Ukraine. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 530 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 5th March 2020
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts