Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Thanks but no TANKS!” which will take place from 7th March until 13th March 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This training will be devoted to understanding non-violent actions and their creation and implementation. Participants will improve their competencies through non formal methods like brainstorming, group works, simulation, role play, open group discussion, open space for reflection and other methods.
Participants will gain new competencies in many different fields – non-violent communication, civic society building, peacebuilding, social pressure resistance.
The overall aim of the training course is to provide an overview on how to transform conflicts via non-violent actions. In the modern age with migration crisis culminating and extremist political parties being active all over Europe, we feel the need of equipping youthworkers with skills of peacebuilding and non-violent communication, which they can transfer to youth.
Our objectives for the project are:
– promoting peace building by introducing past successful non-violent actions, that made real impact
– giving skills and tools for transforming conflicts in both personal and professional life.
– making participants aware of their role in civic society and promote activism and responsibility
– build on participant’s current competencies in non-formal education and peacebuilding
– make participants able to spread the ideas and knowledge on non-violent actions to young people Europe-wide.
This event will bring together 27 participants from Denmark, Estonia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Italy, France, Latvia, and Poland. The event will be held in English. There are 3 vacancies available and participants should be from older than 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts