Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course project called “Enhance Collaboration with Volunteerism” which will take place from 26th November until 4th December 2019 in Kilyos, Province of Istanbul, Turkey.
Our project aims to expand the network of Organizations for Volunteerism by bringing together the youth workers of active organizations and to increase the capacity of organizations in the network through the development of the competences of youth workers.
– To approach holistic towards topic of volunteerism with youth workers active in Volunteering Projects.
– To increase the competence of youth workers working in Volunteering Projects (on Project Cycle Management, Strategic Plan Preparation, Volunteer Management and Dealing with Ambiguity; therefore, to increase the capacity of the organization the work in,
– Youth workers and organizations working under Volunteering Projects meet and join the network of Organizations for Volunteerism,
– Ensure that non-accredited organizations initiate accreditation procedures at the end of the process by creating an environment for experience sharing between accredited and non-accredited organizations,
– To ensure that young people with fewer opportunities in Volunteering Projects are addressed.
The methodology we will use within the scope of our project is based on non-formal education, and the activities we will carry out to achieve the objectives of the project are as follows:
– Getting to know each other, ice breakers, team building activities
– European Youth Strategy 2020 and Erasmus + information workshop
– The philosophy of volunteerism and the history of volunteering activities
– Volunteer management
– Conflict resolution, risk management, crisis management, dealing with ambiguity
– Methods on working with young people with fewer opportunities and to involve them to the activities
– Good practice examples of the experiences of the participants and the participating organizations in Volunteering Projects
– Analysis of local impact in volunteering projects
– How to make a strategic plan
– Q session: Accreditation for Volunteering Projects
The training will take place here: http://www.sariyer.bel.tr/Icerik/kilyos-sosyal-tesisleri/180
There will be 31 youth workers coming from 13 different countries (Italy, Romania, Sweden, Czech Republic, Turkey, Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece, France, Slovakia, Spain, United Kingdom and Estonia).
There are 2 vacancies for participants legally residents in Estonia.
Profile of the participant:
- Aged 18+
- Residents in Estonia
- Youth workers working with volunteers
- Mentors working with volunteers
- People who would like to work in the field of volunteering (preferably ex-volunteers)
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food, activities and will reimburse the travel costs up to 360€ to the participants. There is a participation fee of 40 Eur per participant.
All the interested people should fill in the application form below.
Application deadline: 3rd November 2019
For more information & infopack send an email with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts