Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for Long Term Training Course called “C.O.A.C.H.”
We are looking participants for a Long Term Training Course which consists on 3 international training courses on coaching!
The Long Term Training Courses will take place:
- From 11th until 18th November 2019 in Olomouc, Czech Republic
- From 19th until 26th March 2020 in Sicily, Italy
- From 19th until 27th October 2020 in Gyumri, Armenia
Have you ever felt like you could use a bit more more specific ways to help people (including yourself) to achieve their goals? Then this project might be for you.
We are looking for 2 participants who are over 18 years old, motivated, physically fit, responsible and own a passport. It means that we are looking for somebody who will stay with us from the beginning till the end and will attend all three trainings.
The purpose of the three trainings is to equip participants with coaching competences so that they will in turn use them to empower and support young people in goal setting and career guidance. While this project will work internationally to empower and support participants into becoming good and efficient coaches according to the international coaching federation standards, it will also give them an opportunity to practice their newly gained competences by establishing coaching services aiming at young people.
The 1st round of training for coaches will provide participants with basic competences on how to structure and implement a coaching service, while the second round will provide participants with intermediate competences and the third one will provide participants with advanced competences and a coaching certification provided by 2 private entities besides the YouthPass.
- To empower youth workers, youth leaders, adult educational professionals with advanced coaching competences.
· To establish local pilot programmes aiming at the implementation of the coaching practice and application of the gained competences in reducing unemployment as well as harmonising career choices through goal elicitation.
· To create a solution-oriented approach in tackling youth unemployment and thus foster
employability and entrepreneurship.
· To establish long-term and sustainable coaching practices aiming at developing the competences of local youth towards community leadership, initiators of local projects and activities aiming towards regional development through the promotion of cultural diversity and social inclusion.
· To provide international mobility opportunities for both coaching practitioners and final beneficiaries
in order to enhance the European dimension of the project and team understanding.
· To actively advocate to the relevant local, national and European authorities for the recognition and validation of coaching as a tool and method for working and fostering competence development in young people.
Participants will be recognised by the European Coach Association (in case they compplete the full course)
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros for each training.
All the interested people should send your CV in English for email@example.com
Application deadline: 30th September 2019
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts