Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Youth Exchange called “I Act, Do You?” which will take place from 30th September until 11th October 2019 in Caras Severin, Romania.
The aim of our project is to increase the awareness of young people about civic involvement, motivation and participation in the decision-making process.
- Increase the motivation of young people from Romania, Macedonia, Greece, Estonia, Lithuania and Bulgaria to engage in civic and volunteer activities
- Increase the knowledge of young people about non-formal working methods that can be used to promote engagement and volunteering
- Increase the awareness of young people about how we can influence local decisions and their role in developing communities where they come from
- Develop the spirit of initiative of young people involved in this project
- Promoting volunteering in a local community in each partner country within the project
The main methods used will be based on non-formal education activities such as: treasure hunt, presentations (oral, power point), flash mob, world cafe, forum theater, living library, storytelling, role play, open space, facilitated discussions, public event – each one with specific exercises, aimed to fulfill the objectives proposed.
This event will bring together 42 participants from Romania, Macedonia, Greece, Estonia, Lithuania and Bulgaria. The event will be held in English. There are 8 vacancies available and participants should be from 18 until 30 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants – up to 275 euros. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
Application deadline: 4th August 2019
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts