Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for volunteer for 1 European Voluntary Service placement called “Let’s Meet in Mediterranean 6’” for 6 months from September 2019 to February 2019 in Antalya, Turkey.
We are looking for prospective volunteers to be hosted by Efem Mediterranean Youth and Sport Club Association to take part in European volunteer service.
We will help volunteer to choose duties according to interest and talent. Basically we offer Turkish language lessons and English teaching to the youth. We have also ongoing projects in national level about increasing capacity of Efem Akdeniz Association. Volunteer can also contribute in this field. Lastly we have music lessons with local enstrument called bağlama. He/she can join to sessions.
Other activities are recreational time at Özgecan Arslan youth center.
Requirements and Activities:
We will be happy to host a 19 – 29 years old volunteer
- who is a patient, tolerant, respectful and understanding individual
- who is open to cultural sharing, learning and personal development
- who has good communication skills and maintains social interaction
- who is willing to share his knowledge and abilities
- who is well aware of volunteerism and volunteer services, consciousness and responsibilities
Our organization carries out folk dance, music and cultural activities; takes part in national and international projects; offers various language learning workshops. It is a reason for preference if a volunteer has the ability and interest to participate in such activities as well as teaching his native language and learning ours. We are prepearing working programme according to volunteer’s talents and interests.
The volunteer will live in a shared flat with another volunteer. He or she will have his own room. The flat is very modern, has internet, washing machine and so on. The beach is very close and the area (Antalya Altınkum) is a very safe and quite district.
The host organisation will undertake:
- To prepare the volunteer for the project at Antalya.
- To provide necessary conditions for the volunteer in order that he will be able to carry out his volunteering activities properly.
- To provide him accommodation.
- To provide him breakfast, lunch and dinner. (90 EUR)
- To provide 2 days every week plus 2 more free days every month.
- To provide him a mentor.
- To provide him ticket for the local transport
- To provide him the volunteer allowance every month. (80 EUR)
The Erasmus + Programme will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants (up to 360 euros). We will provide full health insurance for the volunteer during the voluntary period.
All the interested people should fill send the CV and Motivation Letter in English to email@example.com
Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts